At logistics Decisions, we manage your shipping and warehousing so you can focus on your core business. Whether you decide on in-house or outsourcing your warehousing, proper management can turn distribution challenges into competitive advantages for your company.
Logistics Decisions uses “niche” transportation who understand your goals and know how best to reach them. Appropriate follow-up and timely reporting of any issues or delays during loading, border crossings or destinations is all standard service. Best of all, by pooling together the buying power of these carriers, you gain our expertise at no additional cost to your company.
- Importing and exporting containers and LCL shipments via air or sea
- North America-wide courier, LTL and full load trucking networks
- Same day rush, emergency and overnight deliveries
- Local cartage and container chassis/drayage service
- Special handling and appointment deliveries
- Pallet control (CPC, CHEP, 4-WAYS) and exchanges
- Human resources
Public warehousing allows you the flexibility of converting your many fixed costs to variable costs. As your need for space increases or decreases, pay only for what you need, when you need it. We offer Food grade and industrial grade facilities in major centres across North America.
- Inventory Control
- Cross Docking
- Order Picking
- Pallet Exchange
- Order Assembly
- Pick & Pack
- Container stuffing/destuffing