Welcome GNCTR teams once again!
Logistics Decisions would like to thank the GNCTR Committee for the honour of being selected once again as the “Recommended Shipper” for this year’s GNCTR events. Logistics Decisions will be responsible for the transportation of Concrete Toboggans to and from this year’s GNCTR, from all universities in Canada and the USA should teams need trucking for their sleds.
Logistics Decisions has been shipping Concrete toboggans to GNCTR since 2003. Our President, Tim Quinlan, is an enthusiastic fan, sponsor and supporter of GNCTR each year. Tim and his son Adam Quinlan personally plan every step of GNCTR Logistics, then they travel to each GNCTR to ensure each step goes as planned. Physically witnessing all GNCTR events every year give Tim a level of understanding that competitors simply cannot see from behind their desks at some distant head office. Tim and Adam are always searching for innovative ideas to make the transportation at all your GNCTR events smooth and seamless. Their commitment, dedication and personal on-site experience guarantee that teams will enjoy worry-free transportation to the top of each mountain and safely back home, year after year.
Click on this page’s Categories:
- Message from Tim Quinlan, President at Logistics Decisions
- Step by Step shipping custom designed for GNCTR teams
- Preparing your crate to ship
- Payment info
- Trucking costs to GNCTR
- Ship to Warehouse Address
- Crate dimensions
- Your team’s crate construction diagram
- How big should your GNCTR crate be?
Message from Tim Quinlan, President of Logistics Decisions:
Hello again Captains and all team members:
Every autumn I get excited about our upcoming GNCTR. As a father of 2 Engineers, I know how hard Engineering students work. This year’s GNCTR promises to be “off the hook” and a welcome break for all of us. You deserve this. Enjoy!
There are 2 reasons that committees name Logistics Decisions as their RECOMMENDED GNCTR SHIPPER year after year, instead of FedEx, Purolator or UPS:
- We give a damn. SHIPPING for GNCTR IS TOTALLY DIFFERENT. GNCTR DOESN’T FIT INTO A BIG CARRIER’S “MOLD”. Huge National Carriers force shippers to fit into their mold and ship THEIR WAY. To them, your sled is just another 9-digit pro number on their screen. At Logistics Decisions, you’re on a first name basis with us 24/7. We met members of your team face to face at last year’s GNCTR. We pioneered specific GNCTR “fool-proof” steps that eliminate common shipping mistakes, so your sled delivers safe and on time. Unlike big truck companies, we got your back. We give a damn.
- CONSTANT CHANGE: Every GNCTR is unique. So is shipping your team’s sled: There are different hosting Universities, different crate dimensions, pickup locations, warehouses, new Tech Ex locations, varying rules at each Race Hill… and often new Team Captains and teammates. Last year’s captains might have graduated and moved on, but their experience from previous GNCTR’s IS NOT LOST, because I was there with them, year after year. I was at every TechEX, every Race Hill, every secret Texas Mickey meeting. I was there, every time. I know exactly what to do and what not to do. I’m there for each one of you. I may be the only thing at GNCTR every year that is not new. The good news is that everything your team captains learned at previous GNCTR’s isn’t lost info, because I learned it too.
NOBODY knows GNCTR like we do. We’ll look after you. I’ll make sure your sled arrives in perfect condition because, after all, yours might be the one providing my annual honorary ride down the race hill after the last race.
I can’t wait to see you there.
Logistics Decisions Inc.
2211 Brant Street Unit 20031 Burlington ON L7P 0A4
Phone:905-331-8900 Fax:905-854-5426 Toll Free:1-877-239-9669 Cell: 1-416-919-8900
www.logisticsdecisions.com Twitter: @TquinlanTim Facebook Messenger: tim.quinlan.779